Monday, November 9, 2009

Long overdue

Sorry for the long overdue blog post but as you can imagine I have been incredibly busy experiencing what has so far been: Uganda. How could I possibly synthesize all the sights, sounds, smells, experiences, encounters, work, and people into a single blog post? I simply can't. What I will attempt to do is write photo blogs and little snipets of different aspects of my experiences here over the time I am here. Let it suffice to say that I have much to tell and all of it is through the lens of God and the fullfilment of the percieved wants and needs of the development for a better life for the people of Uganda. That is what I feel I have been shown to be my purpose here so far. I will try to update at least once a week. Hopefully I will be honored enough for you, the reader, to stop by once in awhile and share your thoughts and discuss with me what is happenning here and in the wider world...

As they say here, God knows...

Severan

1 comment:

  1. you are missed here, but do love hearing how GOD is using you there in Uganda !!!

    ReplyDelete